May 13, Voices in Your Head at University of Chicago

  • jennifer berktold
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2001
      Hi fellow Chicago A Cappellans,

      Voices in Your Head, University of Chicago's own co-ed contemporary and
      funky a cappella group, will be raising the roof this Sunday, May 13, as
      we host our Spring concert. Featuring guest appearances from Yale
      University's oldest and finest all-female group, the New Blue, and
      University of Chicago's all-female group Men in Drag, this is not going to
      be a show to miss!

      What: Voices in Your Head Spring concert with special guests
      Yale University's The New Blue and U of C's Men in Drag
      When: 7pm, Sunday, May 13, 2001
      Where: Oriental Institute, 1155 E 58th St.
      University of Chicago campus
      How much: $5 at the door