Of Doppelgängers, Dead-Ringers, & Other Delights

  • schlesmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      Wow! I never realized how closely elmoTHUMM resembles FivePlay!

      Sure hope our group moderator updates the photo caption on our group's
      home page before the 2007 Midwest Harmony Sweepstakes champs win the
      honor of having their mugs on display.

      By now, you all know the 2007 Sweeps will take place March 24. It
      would be wise to purchase your ticket as soon as possible, since
      preshow sellouts have become the rule, rather than the exception. See
      previous related posts for details.

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      schlesmail @ yahoo. com (backup: zinger99 @ juno . com)
      bass, North Wave Chorus ( http://www.northwavechorus.com )