Northbrook New Tradition 25th Anniversary Show, March 10-11

  • Greg Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      The Northbrook New Tradition Chorus, 2001 International Chorus Champions, is proud to announce our 25th Anniversary show featuring
      1992 International Quartet Champions
      O.C. Times
      2006 International 3rd Place Medalists
      March 10 - 11, 2007
      Glenbrook South High School
      Glenview, IL
      We are very proud and honored to be sharing the stage with these 2 phenomenal groups for this special occasion.  Throughout our 25 years, under the masterful direction of Jay Giallombardo, The New Tradition has always thrived on providing the audience not only with the highest musical quality, but with a show experience that you will never forget.  Come join us and help us celebrate this momentous event.  Tickets can be purchased at http://www.newtradition.org.
       We hope to see all of you for a barbershop weekend you will never forget!
      Greg Lee
      Vice President of Marketing - The New Tradition Chorus, 2006 International 4th Place Medalist
      Lead - By Popular Demand, 1999 ILL Quartet Champions
      Lead - Aces High, 2002 ILL Quartet Champions
      Lead - Vocal Tonic, 2003 CBQC International Silver Medalist