Seeking Tenor and Soprano!

  • Sean P. Gorecki
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2007
      Underground Sound, an established, Chicago-based, semi-professional, co-ed a cappella group is looking for a tenor and a soprano to round out our sound.  We sing contemporary, jazz, show tunes, originals and more.  We are currently going to be represented at the Chicago Regional Harmony Sweepstakes under the name O.M.G. (One More Group) and have aspirations to record and to get back to performing around the city and surrounding areas.  We've been featured at Six Flags: Great America, Navy Pier, the Redmoon Theater as well as some corporate parties and even some charity work.  We are a fun, social bunch, but serious musicians, so if you have a passion for music, a fun personality, a high male or female voice, please contact us at the e-mail below.  The ability to sightread, play piano, or percuss vocally is a plus, the ability to blend, solo, and hold you own part alone against other parts is a must.

      Come check us out at www.myspace.com/unsochicago

      Contact us at ugs_sean@...

      Hope to hear from you soon!

      ~Sean~