moosebutter - school programs!

  • Mister Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2007
      Dear Chicagoland people!

      moosebutter is delighted to be returning to Chicago for the Harmony
      Sweepstakes next month. Since we will be in the area we are available
      for school and educational programs on Friday March 23 and Monday
      March 26. Yes, I know, we?re a bunch of goofy guys making sheep
      sounds on stage. We also happen to be dedicated and effective
      teachers ? our comedy is a unique way to get in with students,
      allowing us to teach some cool stuff about music, life, learning and
      growing up!

      Please contact us, or send this along to people you know, and have
      them contact us immediately.

      Thanks and see you soon!

      tim@...
      (720) 365-3080

      (PS if anyone wants us to entertain at a house party while we're there
      - drop me a line)

      February 2007
      For immediate release

      International award-winning comedy a cappella group moosebutter is
      making kids laugh nationwide, and they're bringing their educational
      program to your area! Their multi-lingual, multi-cultural musical
      performances raise arts awareness, teach national standards, build
      esteem, and are accompanied by educational packets with dozens of
      cross-curricular learning experiences for before and after
      moosebutter's visit.
      moosebutter can provide customized content and activities for your
      event, and tailor their presentation to your student body or classroom
      workshop. For a great educational experience, or just for fun,
      moosebutter will amaze and delight your students and bring a breath of
      fresh air to your teachers.

      While currently performing comedy music, the singers in moosebutter
      are trained musicians with experience in over twenty-five vocal
      ensembles, degrees in music, and a history of excellent school and
      performing arts concerts. moosebutter includes a roster of talented
      vocalists from Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Ohio, Oregon and Massachussetts.

      Details on all moosebutter?s school programs can be found at
      www.moosebutter.com/schools