2007 Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes line up

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 3:16 PM
      We are pleased to announce the list of performing groups in the
      Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival Chicago Regional. It's one of
      the strongest line up of groups we have had the pleasure to present in
      this region and it promises to be a great evening of vocal harmony
      singing.

      The Dischords
      www.spartandischords.com

      Home Free
      www.thehomefreegroup.com

      moosebutter
      www.moosebutter.com

      Nightwatch
      www.nightwatchqt.com

      offBeat Acappella
      www.offbeatacappella.com

      OMG (One More Group)
      www.myspace.com/unsochicago

      Shircago
      www.shircago.com

      SoundUp
      www.myspace.com/sounduplive

      Vocal Chaos
      www.vocalchaos.com

      Hosted by 2006 Chicago Champions - ElmoThumm
      www.elmothumm.com

      Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival Chicago Regionals
      Saturday, March 24th 7:30PM
      NORTH SHORE CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
      9501 Skokie Blvd, Skokie, IL
      Tickets from Box Office - 847-673-6300
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/chicago.html

      John Neal