Vocal Percussionist Needed

  • Roger Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      The a cappella group at the UC Law School -- Scales of
      Justice -- is looking for a VP to borrow. If you like
      doing it, or you're looking for an opportunity to
      sharpen your skills, let me know! We rehearse once a
      week, but if you're already pretty good, then we'd
      just need one or two rehearsals with you before our
      concert (tentatively planned some time in March). But
      if you'd like to be at more of the rehearsals, that'd
      certainly be fine, as well. Please contact me at
      milkpan@... if you're interested!

      -Roger

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?
      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/