Chicago - Seeking Female Singers for A Cappella

  • dalykay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2007
      Faces for Radio is an all-female a cappella vocal ensemble
      specializing in pop, rock and contemporary standards. Bringing
      together a variety of musical influences from rock to musical theater
      to jazz, we specialize in tight harmonies, inventive arrangements of
      familiar standards, and strong solo work. Check us out at:
      http://www.myspace.com/facesforradio1

      We're currently seeking:
      -- screaming-mimi sopranos
      -- low, low altos
      -- any other spectacular singers
      -- quick learners! (we've got performances coming up)

      Sight-reading, past a cappella experience a plus.

      We rehearse every Tuesday night, 7-9pm, at 3 Pear Studio in
      Andersonville. Members pay monthly dues of $15 to cover cost of
      rehearsal space and music.

      Audition Info:
      WHEN: February 20th, 7-9pm
      WHERE: 3 Pear Studio, 5219 N. Clark, #3, Chicago
      (http://www.threepear.com/)
      WHAT: Prepare a 1-minute solo; be ready to demonstrate your tonal
      memory skills; learn a group song to sing with us

      To sign up and for more info, email cadence614@....