All We Want for Christmas is a Baritone

  • nelle_rellim
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2006
      We’re a 20- and 30-something a cappella group in the Lakeview/Lincoln
      Park area. We all love harmonies and being part of a team, and in the
      few months we’ve been together, we’ve also become pretty good friends.

      We don't just sing one genre: from pop to jazz to barbershop to folk
      to traditional to rock, we try to run the gamut to keep everyone happy
      and on their toes.

      We all have excellent raw talent, most of us have the ability to read
      something on first sight, or at least to pick out a harmony the first
      time. We always show up to rehearsals from 7-9pm on Sundays, and many
      of us meet Tuesdays too. And we practice ‘cause we love it.

      If this sounds interesting and you’re a nice, hard-working, talented
      baritone, you can bet we want to hear from you.