FREE Introduction to the Feldenkrais Method

  • John Link
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2001
      This Monday, April 16th, from 7 until 9 p.m., I will be presenting a
      FREE introduction to the Feldenkrais Method in the community room of
      Castle Village. The address is 110 Cabrini Boulevard in Manhattan,
      just north of 181st Street. The introduction will include several
      short lessons on the floor (bring a mat!) to give you a sense of the
      variety of movement used in the Awareness Through Movement lessons. I
      will also be demonstrating Functional Integration, the one-on-one
      form of the work.

      The Feldenkrais Method is especially effective for singers and other
      performers, in that it can help you to learn to organize yourself in
      a freer, more spontaneous way.

      Further information about my Feldenkrais practice is available at
      http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais.

      I hope to see you tomorrow night!

      John Link

      http://www.mp3.com/JohnLinkFeldenkrais