The "APPLAUSE" Show Playlist for 12/14 Holiday greats!

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2006
      Hi gang,

      Last thursday we continued to play the music of the Holidays.  This is such a wonderful time of the year and the artists that have sent their music to the network make these shows so rewarding to present.  This week we will have our traditional "Christmas Eve" show a few days early as we bring the true meaning of the Christmas holiday to the airwaves.  We hope you will join us on the 21st as we approach the day when Christians believe the Christ Child was born in the tiny city of Bethlehem in a lowly manger.

      The holiday season is the time to celebrate family and friends.  This year, you have made The "APPLAUSE" Show the THN show with the largest viewing audience and as many as 4-500 of you tune in at some time each week.  I want to personally thank everyone who has listened in to The "APPLAUSE" Show this year and ask you to keep the show and The Harmony Network in your prayers.  We are in a crisis situation and, after working for more than a year to obtain our 501 (c) (3) designation, we are in danger of not being able to broadcast in January of 2007.  PLEASE consider the value of THN...The Harmony Network to you and your enjoyment of vocal harmony on the Internet. If you have the ability, please send a donation to THN...The Harmony Network, 41 Watchung Plaza #222, Montclair, NJ 07042, or go to www.paypal.com and send your donation to the2004thn@... .  All donations are gratefully accepted and we thank you in advance for your belief in "All vocal harmony All the time".

      Well, here are the artists and songs that made the December 14th show so special:

      The Vocal Majority/The Music Never Ends/ I'm the Music Man
      Rockapella / Comfort & Joy/ Little Mary Snowflake
      Rockapella/ Comfort & Joy/  I'll Be Home for Christmas
      Vocal Majority/ White Christmas/ White Christmas
      Vocal Majority/ White Christmas/ Toyland
      Vocal Majority/ White Christmas/ Baby It's Cold Outside
      Vocal Majority/ White Christmas/ I Wonder As I Wander
      The Accidentals/ An Accidental Christmas/ Deck The Halls
      The Accidentals/ An Accidental Christmas/ Patapan
      The Accidentals/ An Accidental Christmas/ I Wonder As I Wander
      Roenige Show Chorus/ StJarn Jul/ Glans oversjo och strand
      Roenige Show Chorus & The Entertainmen/StJarn Jul/ Advent
      Roenige Show Chorus & The Entertainmen/StJarn Jul/All I Want For Christmas...Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
      Panache/ Because It's Christmas/ My Christmas Wish For You
      Panache/ Because It's Christmas/Ring Out The Bells
      Panache/ Because It's Christmas/The Secret of Christmas
      Ambassadors of Harmony/Holiday In Gold/You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch
      Ambassadors of Harmony/Holiday In Gold/Oh Come Oh Come Emanuel
      Ambassadors of Harmony/Holiday In Gold/Hannukkah
      Ambassadors of Harmony/Holiday In Gold/Mary Had A Baby
      MPACT/ Carol Commission/As December Fades
      MPACT/ Carol Commission/De King Is Born
      MPACT/ Carol Commission/Dance of the Sugar Plum fairies
      Denver Acappella Project/ Please have Snow/ Jingle Bells
      Denver Acappella Project/ Please have Snow/Boar's Head Carol
      Big Chicken Chorus/Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas/Welcome Christmas
      Talk of the Town/ Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas/ The Chipmunk Song
      FRED/Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas/I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
      Pacific Sound Chorus/Yuletide/Sleighride
      Pacific Sound Chorus/Yuletide/Caroling Caroling
      Pacific Sound Chorus/Yuletide/We Need A Little Christmas
      Hampton Avenue/All I Want For Christmas/All I Want For Christmas
      Hampton Avenue/All I Want For Christmas/Charlie Brown Christmas
      Hampton Avenue/All I Want For Christmas/Talk With Santa
      Hampton Avenue/All I Want For Christmas/Carribean Christmas
      Ramapo Valley Spotlight Chorus/A Gift of Love/Happy Holidays..Winter Wonderland
      Ramapo Valley Spotlight Chorus/A Gift of Love/I'll Be Home For Christmas
      Ramapo Valley Spotlight Chorus/A Gift of Love/Christmas Was Meant For Christmas
      City Slickers/Old Sweet Songs/Winter Wonderland
      Rendition/Rendition Rocks/ Mary Did You Know
      Rendition/Rendition Rocks/When I Lift Up My Head
      Chapter 6/Christmastime /Christmas Time is Here
      Chapter 6/Christmas Time/Rise Up Shepherd and Follow
      Chapter 6/Christmas Time/ Gabriel's Message
      Heart of Texas Chorus/Joy To The World/It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
      Heart of Texas Chorus/Joy To The World/Angels We Have Heard On High
      Heart of Texas Chorus/Joy To The World/Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
      Mission Valley Chorus/ Home For The Holidays/Friends
      Mission Valley Chorus/ Home For The Holidays/I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
      Mission Valley Chorus/ Home For The Holidays/Carol Of The Bells
      Mission Valley Chorus/ Home For The Holidays/Love In Any Language
      Big Apple Chorus/The Chorus Tree/Frosty The Snowman/ Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
      Big Apple Chorus/The Chorus Tree/Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
      Big Apple Chorus/The Chorus Tree/Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
      Big Apple Chorus/The Chorus Tree/Twelve Days of Christmas
      Houston Tidelanders/It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year/ Title song
      Symmetry/ It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year/Santa Baby
      New Tradition Chorus/ A Holiday Tradition/I Have Seen The Light
      New Tradition Chorus/ A Holiday Tradition/Deck The halls
      New Tradition Chorus/ A Holiday Tradition/Silver Bells
      Rich Tones Chorus/ All Wrapped Up/You're All I Want For Christmas
      Rich Tones Chorus/ All Wrapped Up/Pretty Dolly
      Rich Tones Chorus/ All Wrapped Up/Feast Of Lights
      Alive/ Alive's Christmas Collection/ Let It Snow
      Alive/ Alive's Christmas Collection/ Mary's Boy Child
      Alive/ Alive's Christmas Collection/ A Wish For you
      Voice Trek/ Voices of Light/ Oh Holy Night
      Voice Trek/ Voices of Light/ What Child Is This
      Voice Trek/ Voices of Light/ Snowfall

      There you have it....Great Music from Great Artists.  We hope to have you in our audience this week.  Thanks in advance for your financial support.

      Rich Taylor, Host
      The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Thursday Nights 7-11PM Eastern Time