Dec 17th - Stanford University's Testimony A Cappella - Winter Show in Itasca

  • gpark17
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Event:
      Testimony A Cappella is offering a free concert on Sunday, December
      17 at 7 PM in the evening at Hanmee Presbyterian Church in Itasca.

      Location:
      Hanmee Presbyterian Church
      1149 W. Bloomingdale Rd
      Itasca, IL 60143
      (630) 250-8310
      map: http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?
      addr=1149+W.+Bloomingdale+Rd&csz=60143&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

      Date and time:
      Sunday, December 17th, 2006 at 7 PM

      Fee:
      none - it's a free concert!

      About the group:
      Testimony A Cappella was founded at Stanford University in 1991 as
      the West Coast's first collegiate Christian a cappella group. Nearly
      a decade and a half later, we have toured the nation and beyond with
      our diverse repertoire, ranging from classic hymns and carols to hip
      hop and contemporary Christian rock. We hope to use our music to
      praise God while encouraging the faith of their audience. In our
      travels, we have served at a variety of venues, from the benches of
      the Los Angeles mission, to the rubble at Ground Zero, to the
      bedsides at D.C.'s Children's Hospital, and the lights of Times
      Square. Whether singing in a dorm, on a street corner, or at a soup
      kitchen, we share songs and personal stories of how God is
      transforming our lives.
      http://www.stanford.edu/group/tmony/
      http://www.myspace.com/stanfordtestimony