A Cappella group looking for tenors

  • biggpharoah
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      If God made you a man and also gave you a high singing voice, then
      it's only reasonable to conclude this: God wants you to audition for
      Lake Effect.

      Lake Effect is a sweet co-ed a cappella group in the city. We're made
      up of mostly former collegiate a cappella singers that still enjoy
      singing and performing. We practice once per week and have occassional
      gigs. We sing Stevie Wonder, Kelly Clarkston, oldies, ballads, and
      some originals.

      If you're intersted in auditioning, email Travis at tatkinso@...
      Previous a cappella experience a plus.