Vocal Chaos seeking Tenor and bass

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      Vocal Chaos, the all-male, award-winning, Chicago-based a cappella
      group is currently seeking a couple new members. Primarily, we're
      looking for a 1st tenor and a bass, but we're willing to have a look
      back at anybody who wants a shot at singing with a fun group of guys.
      If you're interested or have questions, contact Tim Gallagher at
      tim@....