Canine Barbershop Quartet

  • Joseph Schlesinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006
      I have entirely too much time on my hands.

      Thus readeth the commentary accompanying the video
      linked below, which I found on the youtube.com site .
      . .

      "When we figured out this was how they reacted when we
      left, we just had to get it on tape.

      "I cut the first 75 seconds of real time to about 5-10
      seconds by using periodic snapshots, then it starts
      rolling for good.

      "Have your speakers up. Not safe for work--it isn't
      dirty but it's loud and you'd have to explain to your
      boss why you're watching internet videos at work."

      OK, here's the link (hope this works!) . . .

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw5IPyMDFdo

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      zinger99@... (backup: schlesmail@...)
      member North Wave Chorus (www.northwavechorus.com)