A Chicago "Best of..." A Cappella Concert Event

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      As I did a few years back, I am interested in bringing another "Best
      of..." concert event to Chicago for the a cappella faithful. However,
      before undertaking such an event, I want to get an idea of the interest
      level for such an event.

      As before, it would probably involve 3 of the Midwest's best working
      contemporary a cappella groups from in and around the Midwest each
      performing for 30-40 minutes so you'll really have a chance to
      appreciate what they do.

      I'm up for both group and facility suggestions and would like to have
      the event ready to go by late 2006, early 2007.

      Sound off Chicago and let me know what you think.

      Greg Vaden
      elmoTHUMM