Navy Pier performance opportunites (college groups and choirs)

  • Andrew Blendermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 10:16 AM

      To the A cappella Community:

      I just found these on Navy Pier’s website – more information at www.navypier.com.

      Let’s Harmonize! – October 7-8, 2006

      • College level A Cappella groups
      • Application Deadline: August 31, 2006

      Come to the family pavilion stage and celebrate Navy Pier’s first annual Let’s Harmonize festival, celebrating A Cappella groups. We are looking for the best university A Cappella groups from around the country to perform on the Pier October 7th and 8th. If you are interested in performing as part of this festival, please send a non-returnable audition CD, along with an introductory letter and color photograph of the group. All submissions should be sent to:

      Let’s Harmonize
      Navy Pier
      600 East Grand Ave.
      Chicago , IL 60611

      Let’s Sing! – April 18-22, 2007

      • Choirs of all ages, due to space restrictions we can not accommodate choirs with more than 50 singers.
      • Application Deadline: February 28, 2007

      Come to the family pavilion stage and celebrate our local youngsters as they lead us in song April 18th-22nd. We are looking for choirs of all ages to sing on the Family Pavilion Stage. If your school group is interested in performing at Navy Pier, Let’s Sing the perfect opportunity! Please send us a non-returnable color photo and performance CD of your group as well as an introductory letter telling us about your school. All submissions should be sent to:

      Let’s Sing!
      Navy Pier
      600 East Grand Ave.
      Chicago , IL 60611