The "APPLAUSE" Show has left the building

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2006
      Hi Guys,

      Well, tonight was an experiment in competition and "supply and demand" LOL.  Gary and I got to the studio and fired up the show at 7PM.  By 8PM, there were no listeners...we surmise you are all listening to the AIC Showcase from Indy.

      So we waited another 30 minutes and, guess you already guessed, NO ONE :(

      So we have lef the studio and invite you all to listen in next week when we will debut the new Westminster Chorus CD, and several others we were trying to get on the show tonight....  We hope you will join us.

      In Harmony,

      Rich Taylor and Gary Rush, Hosts of The "APPLAUSE" Show
      One of the proud programs of THN...The Harmony Network