CORRECTED DATE: 2006 Barbershop Harmony Society International Convention Webcast

  • Joseph Schlesinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006
      It's not easy to type when one's kicking oneself, but
      I'm giving it the ol' college try.

      The top part of my recent message concerning the
      international barbershop convention webcast in
      Indianapolis contained the wrong date for the chorus
      contest. It should have read: "I can tell you my
      chorus, New Tradition, is the 11th chorus in order of
      appearance in the chorus contest on Friday, July 7,
      which begins at 11 a.m. EDT." The schedule in the
      lower portion of the message is correct.

      Incidentally, West Towns Chorus is 5th up, so they'll
      also sing in the morning session; Brotherhood of
      Harmony will be the 22nd chorus, so they'll sing in
      the evening session.

      Following the conclusion of each contest, you should
      be able to browse or download scoresheets from the
      Society Web site. If that doesn't work, try The
      Harmonet Reporter (www.harmonize.ws/HarmonetReporter >
      SPEBSQSA Contest Scores).

      Sorry for the confusion. Now I'll let y'all alone.

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      zinger99 @ juno . com (backup: schlesmail @ yahoo .
      member North Wave Chorus (www.northwavechorus.com)
      member New Tradition Chorus (www.newtradition.org)