Chicago Group Looking for Tenors

  • biggpharoah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2006
      Chicago's newest, freshest, cooleyhighharmoniest co-ed a cappella
      group is looking for some tenors to fill it out. We are currently at
      10 members and hoping to grow to 12-14. Rehearsals are once a week
      plus occasional gigs and concerts. Prior collegiate a cappella
      experience is a major plus.

      If you are interested or have any questions, email Travis at
      tatkinso@... with your singing experience. Come join a great
      group of people make some stellar music.