New Chicago co-ed a cappella group seeks sopranos, altos & baritones

  • sarahhoadley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      We're Chicago's newest a cappella group and need a few more singers to
      round out our sound. We cover all genres of music (including, so far,
      motown, madrigals, folk, doo wop, spirituals, pop, etc.) and are
      looking for experienced singers who are available to rehearse on
      Sunday evenings in the Lakeview/Lincoln Park area.

      Contact Ellen for details about auditioning: double.fake@... or
      240.994.6180

      Thanks!