East Coast A capella Review playlist 6/14/06

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2006
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 6/14/2006 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      Life is But a Dream/3rd Edition
      JoJo/A Moment's Pleasure
      Gee/Blue Stars
      What I Need/Duwende
      Mama Loo/Flying Pickets
      The Grass/baSix
      My Sweet Dreams/Nutmegs
      Naturally/BQE
      In the Morning/Destinations
      Woe Woe Baby/Bravados
      I Need You/36 Madison Ave
      Suite Judy Blue Eyes/Ac Rock
      With or Without You/Boyz Nite Out
      Keep Pushin On/Eclipse
      Please Don't Cheat on Me/Encounters
      Come Back to Me/Frankie and The Fashions
      Play Those Oldies Mr. DJ/Delneros
      Wanted for Your Love/Memories
      Change in My Life/Roar
      My Love is Your Love/Fork
      Time After Time/Blue Jupiter
      Into the Blue/Magnets
      Chapel of Love/Mighty Echoes
      I'll Stop Wanting You/Five Boroughs
      Doo Wop Rock and Roll/Just Friends
      The Angels Sang/Eddie Pardocchi's 5 Discs
      In These Shoes/Key of She
      Get Ready/Blue Jupiter
      Walk Around Time/Little Big Men
      Think It Out/The Fonic
      Twelfth of Never/Encounters
      Sand in My Shoes/Persuasions
      Let's Get It On/Regency
      Tenderness/Gus and The Invisibles
      Don't Leave Me/Street Corner Five
      It's Growing/Reunion
      Zing/GoldTones
      Big Yellow Taxi/Toxic Audio
      Pick Up the Pieces/Sixth Wave
      Say/SoVoSo
      Faith/Singing Pinguins
      Farewell My Love/Camelots
      Since I've Lost You/Now and Then
      Tell Me Why/Norm Fox and The Rob Roys
      Who's That Knockin/Arrogants
      At the Dark End of the Street/Tonic Sol Fa
      Celebration/Voice Male
      Good Ole Acappella/High Five
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Alternate links to try:

      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM

      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one:

      Link to chat: www.starchat.net

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review