Singing Tour to England ??? Anyone ??? Anyone ??? Bueller ???

  • edd33@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2006
      Hey 'Cappellas,

      The Glen Ellyn Wheaton Chorale (DuPage) is planning a singing tour to England (June 2007)... and we need A Few Good Men (and possibly a Soprano).

      If interested, all the gory details are attached (cost, itinerary, who to contact for auditions, etc.)... or ask me.

      Edd
      (Note: only 1/3 to 1/2 of the music will be a cappella... but we're doing two joint concerts with English choirs)