Groove Society appearing with legendary musicians at int’l jazz fests

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2006

      Hi everyone,

      Great stuff coming up for Groove Society in June!

      On June 17, we'll be in Indianapolis performing at the Indy JazzFest.  We're sharing the billing with music legends including Bonnie Raitt, Wynton Marsalis, Herbie Hancock, Neville Brothers and Eddie Palmieri.  More info at www.indyjazzfest.net

      Then June 20-22 we're in Alberta, Canada, appearing along with Paquito D'Rivera, Bobby Hutcherson, and Carol Welsman at the Medicine Hat Jazz Festival.  More info at www.medicinehatjazzfest.com

      Groove Society is thrilled and honored to be appearing with such tremendous, world-class musicians at these prestigious events!

      More to come…stay tuned.

      Groove Society

      http://www.groovesociety.org