An Octave Above still looking for tenor

  • jen above
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 1:17 PM
      AN OCTAVE ABOVE

      A Professional vocal
      a cappella octet is still holding auditions for a new
      Tenor

      We’re seeking someone the ages of 21 or older with…

      -a good vocal blend paired with a confident solo voice
      -flexibility of range
      -sensitivity to detail, style, authenticity and dynamics
      -good stage presence, energy and showmanship
      -the experience or ability to perform a variety of genres
      (vocal jazz, pop/rock, r&b, soul, doo-wop, standards, etc.)

      An Octave Above has been established since 2001 and is a mixed group of singers with a love and passion for performing and singing in harmony with others in a variety of performance venues!
      VISIT OUR WEBSITE:

      If you’re looking for a great musical experience,
      PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT 8VA FOR AN APPOINTMENT!!!
      (630) 710-4464 (Jennifer Gingrich)

      *Applicants must have automobile access, and be available to rehearse at least once a week in the Chicago suburbs.
      *Demos, headshots, resumes & links to promotional websites are strongly encouraged!