New Detroit-Acappella yahoo group.

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2006
      Greg Vaden from the a cappella group elmoTHUMM here. For those
      interested in keeping in touch with Michigan & Detroit based groups and
      activities, log in, sign up and let your voice be heard.

      It's a great way for all of us to stay in touch and keep informed.

      I'll let everyone know how we fair at the Harmony Sweeps Finals when we
      return. We hope you all feel well represented.

      Thanks:
      Greg Vaden
      www.elmoTHUMM.com
      (248)676-0886