Stripped CD, and a show at Wise Fools Pub, Monday April 24th - 8:30pm.

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006
      Stripped has a new CD out!!! Click the link below to preview and buy it online, or you can check out our site http://www.breakingboundaries.org to hear more news and see the group. We're also performing this coming Monday at Wise Fools Pub, 8:30pm. Wise Fools is located at 2270 N. Lincoln Ave.
      STRIPPED: Breaking BoundariesSTRIPPED: Breaking Boundaries

      Progressive Jazz Vocal Band - Soulful songwriting and deft improvisation makes this vocal quintet stand out from the crowd. No instruments, no labels, no limits.

      Buy the CD
      CDs are cheaper at shows so try to come out if you're in town.