New Chicago group looking for experienced singers

  • biggpharoah
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2006
      Hi, my name's Travis, and some of my friends and I are looking to put
      together a new co-ed a cappella group in Chicago. We all have
      experience in collegiate a cappella as well as Chicago groups, and
      since we haven't found exactly what we're looking for, we are hoping
      to create it.

      Our goal is to create the ideal, well-rounded group of talented and
      fun singers. We have all gone pro in something other than a cappella
      (i.e. we all have jobs), but we are looking to rehearse once a week,
      with occassional gigs and concerts as they arise.

      We are looking for experienced singers of all voice parts. If this is
      something that you're interested in, please email me at
      tatkinso@.... We are hoping to start up sometime in May.

      Thanks, have a great day!

      -Travis Atkinson