An Octave Above is looking for a tenor

  • jen above
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 9:49 AM
      An Octave Above, a semi-professional a cappella vocal group from Chicago, IL is searching for a tenor in the Chicagoland area.  We perform, on average, once a month.  We rehearse once a week in the evenings in the surrounding suburbs of Chicago.  Applicant must have transportation.

      Applicant must demonstrate ability to sing both lead and backup tenor in a variety of musical styles including: pop, rock and jazz. Applicant must demonstate ability to blend with other singers and be comfortable performing on stage.
      *Ability to write and arrange music, a plus.
      *Previous a cappella experience, a plus.

      SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY can submit a demo DVD or CD (if available), resume and photograph (doesn't need to be a professional headshot) to the following address:

      An Octave Above
      8023 Geneva Street
      Woodridge, IL  60517
      or email materials to anoctaveabove@...

      or call Jennifer Gingrich at 630-710-4464

      For more information on An Octave Above please visit our website at www.anoctaveabove.com.

      Thank you and best of luck!
      An Octave Above