Re: [Chicago-acappella] Unsubscribing from Chicago A Cappella Newsgroup

  • Anthony R. Green
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
      Thanks, Chris. Here's another wrinkle! I did what you said and signed in OK
      but Yahoo informs me that I am not signed up to any group. Well, PERHAPS
      they have now unsubscribed me (!) but that wasn't the case a couple of hours
      ago. I'll wait now and see if any more unwanted messages arrive!
      Regards, Anthony Green
      Wilmette, Illinois
      AnthonyGreen@...