Love from moooooosebuttah

  • Tim Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2006
      To all the fans, performers, security guards, stage crew and the bar
      mitzvah dancers we met outside the theater Saturday night (long story):

      THANK YOU all for such a magnificent time. From the excellent venue,
      to the classy audience, to the excellent talent, it was an outstanding
      experience for us. We'd love to get feedback from you in our guest
      book at moosebutter.com; or you can contact us personally at
      daboyz@.... Regardless, we hope to see you all again soon
      - we'd love to team up on concerts, visit your school or employment to
      perform for your friends and family, or make an appearance at your
      local festival or concert series. Send us details of who we should
      contact so we can get out to visit you again soon!

      Congratulations to all the participants and award winners, and
      especially to ElmoThumm - have a great time at nationals!

      ---moosebutter
      www.moosebutter.com

      P.S. for more details about the bar mitzvah dancers, see the front page
      of our web site.