Thank You

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2006
      Hello:

      Greg Vaden from the a cappella group elmoTHUMM here. Needless to say,
      we are very excited about our win in Chicago this past Saturday and we
      look forward to the challenge of representing the Midwest in California
      in May.

      Thanks to all those that participated. It was nice getting to know
      some of you a little bit better. We'd also like to send out a special
      thanks to all the fans. Not just THUMM fans, but ALL the fans.
      Without you, we'd all just be singing in a really big theater.

      We hope you all had as much fun as we did and that it won't be an
      entire year before we see most of you again.

      Again, thank you.
      Greg Vaden
      www.elmoTHUMM.com
      greg@...