Dinner Theater Fun(d)raising event - March 26

  • Ralph
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2006
      If you like live theater and enjoy a good barbershop quartet, too,
      have we got an event for you! The Spring of Life Partnership is
      sponsoring a fundraiser for HABITAT FOR HUMANITY on Sunday, March 26.
      The event begins with a Neil Simon play, Brighton Beach Memoirs, at 3
      PM at the Metropolis Theater in Arlington Heights, followed by a
      dinner at 5:30 at one of the member churches in Arlington Heights.
      After dinner, Talismen, the current Illinois District Senior Quartet
      champions, will be performing.

      The Spring of Life Partnership is a consortium of 11 churches that
      attracts people, funds, and resources to carry out the Habitat For
      Humanity mission in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. For more
      information, go to: www.springoflifehabitat.org.

      Support Habitat and enjoy the event. Tickets for the theater ($35)
      and dinner ($15) can be purchased separately. Contact Lee Kingdon at
      847-934-1171 or kingbird1 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net.