Stripped @ Wise Fools Pub, Monday, 2/20/06, 9:00pm.

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      Stripped, Chicago's premier progressive jazz vocal band, is opening
      for Do No Dawn at Wise Fools Pub on Monday, February 20th.
      We go on at 9pm and we're hoping for a good turn out because it's our
      first time playing there. So, come see us and tell them that you're
      there to see Stripped. Unless you're there to see both, in which
      case tell them that.

      Wise Fools is at
      2270 N. Lincoln Ave in Chicago.
      You're coming because it's President's Day, and you need one last
      night of revelry before you go back to work. And there's no revelry
      like Stripped revelry.

      Other gigs coming up:
      March 9th - Millikin University (if you're as far South as Decatur,
      or feel like a roadtrip)
      March 25th - Harmony Sweepstakes at the North Shore Center for
      Performing Arts
      April 2nd - Chicago Center for Spiritual Living

      Stay tuned as always, and come say hi to us on Myspace if you're
      there.
      The URL is http://www.myspace.com/strippedband
      Luv,
      Sean (self appointed email mascot of Stripped)

      www.breakingboundaries.org

      Breaking Boundaries Inc.
      Freedom through Music