Underground Sound Auditions

  • biggpharoah
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2006
      Attention singers and music lovers! Audition for Underground Sound,
      co-ed acappella group. All voice parts. Weekly practices Sunday
      nights. Perform our own arrangements of music by Queen, Gavin DeGraw,
      Louis Armstrong and more. Underground Sound currently performs in and
      around the Chicago area for a variety of events/functions. For more
      info about auditions, email unsochicago@...