East Coast A Capella Review playlist 1/25/06

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 1/25/06 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      To Be Loved/3rd Edition
      You're So Fine/Alexx
      Sh Boom/Alley Cats
      Drive Time Blues/The Bobs
      I Can't Go for That/Magnets
      Family/Five in Time
      Yesterday/Sixth Wave
      My Memories of You/GoldTones
      At This Moment/Reunion
      Up on the Roof/Mighty Echoes
      Heart's Desire/Five Boroughs
      You Might Think/X-tension Chords
      Mack the Knife/Voice Male
      Lullabye for Hannah/Cadence
      Long Black Train/Tonic Sol Fa
      Wisdom of a Fool/Just Friends
      Travelin Stranger/Eddie Pardocchi and The 5 Discs
      Lovers Never Say Goodbye/Blue Stars
      Pretty Little Angel Eyes/BQE
      Movin On/Duwende
      Don't Turn Around/Flying Pickets
      I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/Persuasions
      Earth Angel/Gus and The Invisibles
      Be Sure My Love/A Moment's Pleasure
      Oh Gee, Oh Gosh/Boulevards
      Western Movies/Boomerz
      At My Front Door/Brooklyn Bridge
      I Need You/36 Madison Ave
      It's for You/AC Rock
      Mr. Pinstripe Suit/Blue Jupiter
      Hard Times Come Again No More/Eclipse
      Rockin the Neighborhood/Brylcream
      If I Ever Fall in Love/Cool Change
      Teardrops/Dachays
      Ruby Baby/DipTones
      If I Didn't Care/Little Big Men
      Harry Potter/moosebutter
      Minimum Wage Theme/Minimum Wage
      Nothing is Written/Spiralmouth
      Heaven on Earth/Delmonicos
      Let's Go, Let's Go, Let's Go/Doo Wop Cops
      My Baby Loves Me/Encounters
      Chicago/Frankie and The Fashions
      Honey I'm Home/Key of She
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in
      mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Alternate links to try:

      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM

      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one: http://theharmonynetwork.cjb.net

      Links to listen AND  chat at THN website:   www.harmonize.com/THN

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review

      PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.