How about a reading group?? (Evanston-area)

  • xenobiajd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2006
      Is there anyone who just wants to get together to try out music, hear
      some other voices, get ideas, "network" in suit speak, and SING! I'm
      still looking for that "thing" that's the perfect combination of
      classical/gospel/rock/jazz/etc. in a small group package, but can't
      figure out how to put it together. In the meantime, I want to sing a
      cappella and have a good time doing it.

      I can find a place if I can get a few people together. Wednesdays or
      Thursdays are what I have open. I'm tired of singing harmony all by
      myself!

      Joan

      P.S. Soprano