Working national a cappella sextet needs new alto

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      Groove Society, a Denver-based professional jazz/R&B sextet with a
      growing national reputation, is looking for a new alto. We work
      extensively in Colorado and are scheduled to headline at major jazz
      festivals around the mainland U.S. and Hawaii.

      Interested candidates must have a superior solo voice, a strong
      understanding of all jazz styles, be capable of singing dissonant
      harmonies, and be willing to relocate to Denver. At least some
      college experience is required.

      Please visit our website at www.groovesociety.org for more information
      about the group and email us at groovesociety@... to
      audition.