2006 Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes - ENTRY FORM

  • Andrew Blendermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2005

      Holiday Greetings!

      We hope this mailing finds you enjoying this holiday season with family and friends (and food) - but we're already looking ahead to the biggest a cappella event of 2006...

      This year, rather than attaching the entry forms, I've made them available online (easier on everybody's mailbox).  There's two .PDF documents to look at:

      Pre-entry info

      All the information about entering the 2006 Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes

      Entry Form

      The actual entry form

      If you're interested in entering the Sweepstakes, please print out the "Entry Form" .PDF file, fill it out, and send it to us with a current recording.  Remember a few things:

      • The deadline for receiving entries is January 6th, 2006.
      • The show is Saturday, March 25th, 2006 at the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts in Skokie , IL , at 7:30 pm .
      • All groups will need to submit an audition recording with at least two songs. (CDs or MP3s strongly preferred)
      • Groups must have at least three and no more than seven members.

      If you've never opened .PDF files before, you can get a reader from www.acrobat.com.  If you have problems with receiving attachments, or with printing out the .PDF files, please contact us and we'd be happy to send you the forms by mail (it's just faster and cheaper this way).

      Phone:

      847-749-4994

      E-mail address:

      sweeps@...

      Web site:

      www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      Harmony Sweepstakes
      606 N. Wilshire Dr .
      Mount Prospect , IL   60056

      Thanks for your interest in the Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival, and we look forward to your entry!

      Andrew Blendermann
      Chicago Regional Producer
      Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival