Re: [Chicago-acappella] Unsubscribing from Chicago A Cappella Newsgroup

  • Anthony R. Green
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
      Sorry, Joseph but in this case it DOESN'T work. Over the last few weeks I've
      done as you suggest four or five times, and sent Yahoo the confirmation they
      request, but I'm still on the list. I blame Yahoo, of course, not the group.
      What else can we do?
      Regards, Anthony Green
      Wilmette, Illinois
      AnthonyGreen@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
        Thanks, Chris. Here's another wrinkle! I did what you said and signed in OK
        but Yahoo informs me that I am not signed up to any group. Well, PERHAPS
        they have now unsubscribed me (!) but that wasn't the case a couple of hours
        ago. I'll wait now and see if any more unwanted messages arrive!
        Regards, Anthony Green
        Wilmette, Illinois
        AnthonyGreen@...