Meet an A Cappella recording engineer... Me!

  • Roger Sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2005
      Hi there, my names Roger and I'm a recording engineer that has done extensive work with
      a cappella groups for the last 7 years. I just joined this group and am interested in
      making contacts through out the Chicago A Cappella scene. If anyone wants to tech talk
      about recordings or wants to see a pro studio, please feel free to e-mail me at
      roger@.... I moved to Chicago from Boston last July. While in Boston, I
      worked with lots and lots of college groups including the MIT Logs, Dartmouth Chords,
      Brandeis Spur of the Moment and countless (really, there are lots and lots) others. Thanks
      for letting me join!
      -Roger