How do you make a great concert even better?

  • Loring Harrop
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      By adding our new LOL champs . . .

      The Great Northern Union announces the addition of
      After Midnight, 2005 LOL Quartet Champs and 2005
      International Quarter Finalists to our Nov 19 concert
      with

      Scotch Tape
      Macalester College's co-ed, contemporary a cappella
      group
      Nouveau
      2003 LOL Quartet Champs
      Quest
      2004 LOL Quartet Champs and 2005 Int'l Semi-Finalists
      and
      RealTime
      2005 International Quartet Champions

      GNU congratulates After Midnight and their families &
      supporters for their great performance in a
      competition with so many talented quartets.

      Loring Harrop

      Loring Harrop
      Marketing Team
      The Great Northern Union Chorus
      Leaders In Men's A Cappella Performance
      Marketing@...
      http://www.gnunion.com/

      See world champion quartet RealTime together with 5th place medalist chorus Great Northern Union, 2003 LOL Quartet Champions Nouveau, 2004 LOL quartet champs Quest and 2005 LOL champs After Midnight in concert on Saturday, November 19. Tickets are already on sale - go to www.gnunion.com or e-mail tickets@... for details and to order your reserved seats.

      Sign up to get the latest GNU performance announcements:
      Go to www.gnunion.com for details on the concert and our latest recording, "Bound For Glory".