A Cappella Group Needed!!

  • natew40460
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      Looking for a contemporary a cappella group to book for an
      Independence Day Celebration in Independence, Iowa. We are
      searching for a quality, tight and entertaining group that will help
      us continue our tradition of supporting a cappella music.

      Please send a demo CD, press information and booking
      requirements too:

      Independence Celebrations Committee
      c/o Nate Whited
      1004 Rebecca Court