Tenor Intending....hmmm

  • Mike Russo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14 11:01 PM
      Hello there Chicago-acappella members!

      My name is Mike Russo, and I'm looking for an acappella groups now forming/inducting new members.  My range goes from Gb2 to Ab4 on a decent day and up to Ab5 in falsetto.  So I'm fairly ranged, but I'm told my voice is more true to tenor than anything else.  I'm going to be 18 in early October of this year (happy up-comming birthday to me,) and plan on going to college in the Chicago Area.  If there are any groups who scan this ad and like what they see, email me back, and I'll get some details from you and vice-versa.

      Thanks to all in advance, and remember:  If you like what you see, My name is Mike and I can't wait to hear from you.  If you don't, my name George and I'm visiting from Green Bay. (Da Bears!)

      Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day!

      Mike