High baritone needed for a cappella group

  • unsochicago
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      We got the basses, we got the tenors, we got the altos and sopranos.
      Now we need one more sweet high baritone/tenor to round out our
      sound. We're Underground Sound, Chicago's newest a cappella group.
      We're 15 members strong, and cover an eclectic repertoire ranging
      from Judy Garland to Queen to The Beatles to Bare Naked Ladies.

      For more information about auditions, email unsochicago@....