Newbie!

  • maddoxman8
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi all! My name is Curt, and I miss singing!! I'm a paramedic and now in my senior year of
      an RN program in north central Indiana, and I'd just love to find a home for my voice. I won't
      be able to give much time this year, but starting this coming summer after I graduate, I plan
      to find somewhere to rehone my vocal skills. I won't give a resume here...lol...but I'm looking
      forward to auditioning and finding a group to sing with.

      I hope to hear back from some of you, and will try to check / post at least once a week. I'm
      glad I happened upon this group!

      Curt