Underground Sound

  • alex the pretty good
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      hey there..

      my name is alex..i'm the music director of Underground Sound..we're pretty new...started
      in nov...but didn't really hit the music hardcore until late january...i took over as MD in
      june and pulled out some of my arrangements..this group is awesome--a little jazzy,
      bluesy, gospel, acappellaness...we're centrally located in chicago and are in the process of
      building a website and gearing up for a concert in the middle of Nov...any and all
      chicagoans are invited!...we're 15 members strong and are actually looking for a quality
      tenor/bari as we just lost one recently...any takers?...

      keep your eyes and ears open..you'll definately be hearing more about UnSo in the future...

      peace,
      alex