Hello there everyone!

  • Mike Russo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2005
      hello Chicago-acappella members!

      My name is Mike Russo. I will be a senior this comming year, and am
      actively involved in My schools choir. I live in a little town
      outside of chicago called barrington, if any of you know it. We've
      done really well in most competitions as a choir and as seperate
      specialty groups. However, this is and acappella forum, so ill go
      into my question:

      I'm looking for some fun, perferably contemporary, arrangements for
      acapella solos and groups (solos are more important, but my group
      and i like to see some new group stuff every once in a while). I'
      d arrange one myself, but my Music Theory and compostion skills are
      pathetic at best. if you look at the Music theory books for high
      schools and some colleges, My summer theory class didn't get past
      chapter 6, if even that, so that should give you an idea as to what
      i can do. If anyone has one, could they please email them to me at
      their convienence. Or, if they dont have any or dont want to give
      their's, could you direct me to a site where i can find some good
      ones? If its a pay site, i guess its ok. I dont have a credit
      card, but i can probably convince my parents to let me use one of
      theirs.

      Thanks for your time!

      Sincerely,

      Mike Russo