Singers Seeking Men - we know all the good ones aren't taken

  • noname_singers
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      We know all the good ones aren't already taken (by other choirs,
      that is).
      Small, co-ed, just-for-kicks (non-pro) a cappella group looking
      for tenors/baries/basses.
      Repertoire: renaissance to contemporary/pop.
      Hold your own on your part and have a sense of humor.
      Rehearsals: Chicago, Lakeview, Sundays at 7pm.
      Equal parts good music and fun.

      noname_singers@...