Fw: [Chicago-acappella] New Group.... Arrangements....

  • Anthony R. Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 7:26 AM
      From: <Gregg.Peters@...>
      To: <AnthonyGreen@...>
      Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 9:15 AM
      Subject: Re: [Chicago-acappella] New Group.... Arrangements....

      All I can say is that "I feel your pain!" I have had the same issue, too!
      If you do figure it out, PLEASE let me know!

      Gregg
      ---------------------- Forwarded by Gregg S Peters/US/DNY on 04/02/2001
      09:18 AM ---------------------------

      "Anthony R. Green" <anthonygreen@...>@...
      04/02/2001 09:13 AM

      Sent by: anthonygreen@...

      To: "Jimbo" <davisjk@...>,
      <Chicago-acappella@yahoogroups.com>
      cc:

      How on earth do I get off this mail list? Following the Yahoo instructions
      does no good. They merely ask you to confirm, which I have done each time.
      For several weeks I have been trying. I am not interested in the A
      Cappella community (Sorry!)
      Regards, Anthony Green
      Wilmette, Illinois
      AnthonyGreen@...